Courses of Russian as a Foreign Language are organized during September – June. The curriculum is based on module principle according to learners' wish: 20 hours a week within 4, 12, 18, 36 weeks (80 -720 hours) and includes the material satisfying the requirements of certificate levels of language proficiency.
Russian language courses at the BSU is available both at the Faculty of Pre-University Education and at the Faculty of International Relations
Enrollment procedure for the Russian language courses at the Faculty of International Relations of Belarusian State University (BSU)
A) the procedure of getting an invitation to study at the Russian language courses at the BSU includes:
- consideration of the documents by the BSU;
- making an invitation for training (the copy of the invitation is sent to the candidate by e-mail, the original of invitation is sent to the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus at the place of the candidate’s residence);
- the candidate gets a student visa at the Belarusian Embassy at the place of the candidate’s residence.
Making an invitation and student visa is chargeable. The candidate pays for the invitation on arrival to Minsk and for the student visa in the Embassy of the Republic of Belarus at the place of the candidate’s residence.
B) upon arrival in the Republic of Belarus a student gets through the following procedure to enroll in Russian language courses:
- submitting originals of documents (passport, educational documents, medical health certificate) to the International Relations Office of BSU: Minsk, 20-407 Leningradskaya str.;
- signing the contract for training;
- paying a tuition fee and an invitation fee;
- compulsory medical examination (for those who will live in the dormitory of BSU);
- purchase of medical insurance (valid in the Republic of Belarus);
- temporary registration for the period of training
Coordinator for Russian Language Courses