Dear foreign students, please be attentive and do not be late for your registration term!
It takes approximately 15-20 days to prepare and make documents for “registration prolongation”.
To do this you should give to IRO the following documents:
- original of the passport and its translation copy legalized by the notary in the Republic of Belarus;
- migration card (original);
- filled in questionnaires (given only by IRO workers);
- insurance policy of the obligatory medical insurance (except Armenia, Great Britain, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Russia, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan);
- hiring contract (in case the student does not live in BSU dormitory);
- copy of the current registration.
You should be very attentive when making documents for visa and registration. Those foreign citizens who have missed their registration term will get an administrative liability with paying charge.
In case the student is late for his registration term again he or she will be deported!