All foreign citizens coming to study to BSU must be registered in the Citizenship and Migration Authority of CAIA Minsk city council DURING 10 DAYS after arriving to the country! 

In order to prepare the documents for temporary staying, temporary residence permission and double visa you need to come to the BSU International Relations Office at the address: Minsk, Leningradskaya street, 20, office 406, 410. 


In order to prepare the temporary residence permission you need to present the following documents: 

  • passport and its translation copy legalized by the notary in the Republic of Belarus
  • migration card –  you get it while crossing the border. It is an important document, please, do not lose it or throw it away
  • filled in questionnaires
  • checks of registration payments (the payment account is given ONLY by the IRO officer)
  • hiring contract (in case the student does not live in BSU dormitory)
    Found a typo? Please select it and press Ctrl + Enter.
    We use cookies

    We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.