Foreign applicants

How to Apply? The procedure of applying, admission, enrollment.

Faculties and Majors

Choose the bachelor's specialty from 15 faculties.

Master's Program

Updated list of Master's specialties.

Tuition Fees

Tuition Fees in the 2019/2020 year

After signing your studying contract and issuing an order on your enrollment to BSU you will have to get temporary registration (temporary residence permit) for the period of your stay in the Republic of Belarus.


To do this you need to give to the International Students Affairs Office (off. 406, 408) the following documents: 
1. filled-in questionnaire form;
2. foreign passport with studying visa;
3. migration card;
4. 3 photos;
5. insurance policy (is done in off. 406, 408)
6. dormitory pass;
7. checks of registration payments.


NOTICE: foreign citizen must bring his passport for making a registration to International Students Affairs Office during 5 days after his arrival to the Republic of Belarus.


Territorial department dealing with citizenship and migration makes a registration during 15 days. To get your foreign passport with the registration you need to show the medical certificate on full medical examination first.